Pregnancy: Week 15

img from sharetoimprove.blogspot.com
This week:
Baby is 4 inches long and about the size of an apple.
Baby can sense light and is forming taste buds!

Maternity Clothes:  Are so expensive and hard to find!  It's definitely slim pickin's in our town.  Luckily, my sister-in-law gave me some to add to the few I did buy, and I've bought some large regular shirts that should last me through to the end.  Still using the ponytail holder method on any remaining pants.

Food Cravings:  This week I've been loving apples, but certainly haven't forgotten about the carrots - they're still my fave.  Mmm!

Sleep:  Still tossing and turning, but much less often now that I have the Boppy Wedge.  Waking up 2-3 times a night to pee now.

Morning Sickness:  Came back!!  What in the world?!  I woke up and had to make a beeline for the bathroom.  Couldn't keep anything down until almost lunchtime, and then just as quickly as it came, it left.  *Slams door* "And STAY OUT!"

Showing:  I'm thinking so.  Unless you may just happen to think I drink lots of beer, but since I think beer is pretty disgusting, I'm hoping you realize it's a baby.
Boy or Girl:  Not a clue.

How Many Babies:  We have no idea, but we'll find out in a few more weeks.

Wedding Rings:  Now have to come off every night before bed.  My hands swell so much while I'm sleeping that they end up so tight it hurts in the morning.

Exercise:  Still walking the trails in the mornings.  I've also been doing yoga squats throughout the day to open up my hips.

2 comments

  1. Bella Band is awesome...I was able to wear alot of my pants for a lot longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of those, but for some reason it feels really weird to me. I think it's too tight for my comfort level, but a bigger one would probably be too loose to keep the pants from sagging down. lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
All content and images are © Melinda Collazo 2011-2016.

ShareThis

Search

Social Icons