St. Patty's Day

Remember the Leprechaun Trap that we built?  Well, Little Guy was beyond excited to set it out the night before St. Patrick's Day.  So excited in fact, that when he woke up around 3 am to go potty, and he checked it and discovered that a leprechaun had gone wild in his room! I can't tell you how glad we were to be up at 3 am inspecting his trap, but these are the things you do for your children.
In case you're wondering what the note said:
I see you've left a trap for me, but I'm too smart for that, you see.
Tricking a chap is just not nice, so now you'll have to pay the price.
I've left a mess for you to clean.  It's just for fun - don't think I'm mean.
You didn't catch me, but don't you cry.  You really did give it a good try.
I've left you a special treat, that I hope you'll think is really neat!
From, 
Seamus O'Reilly
(the most Irish name I could think of)

Needless to say, we slept in a little that morning, and since we're finally getting some warm enough weather down here, we hit the beach.  The water's still to cold for our blood, but we had a great walk.

How was your St. Patrick's Day?  Did you do anything special to celebrate?

1 comment

  1. That's the neatest St. Patty's day project I've seen. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
All content and images are © Melinda Collazo 2011-2016.

ShareThis

Search

Social Icons