Sponsorship Info

So, I've been posting on the blog for over a year now, but until recently, I had no idea that there was a whole, real blogging world out there!
When I began this blog, I was just documenting our Preschool adventures.  Then, when Little Guy ditched me for real school, I couldn't give up the blog, because well, I liked it!  
Now, I've realized that blogging is a community.  

It's become part of my morning routine to see what's going on with the blogs in my Bloglovin feed. 

Wow.

I spend my mornings reading about strangers lives.

If you're not hip to this world of blogging, it sounds kinda crazy when I put it like that.
But I'm assuming that if you're reading this, you're probably in the same boat as me, and you know that these people are not strangers.  I've gotten to know them, care about them, and tried out their recipes and crafts.  

This blog has been growing with the quickness in the past few months, and I hope it keeps growing, so I'll get to meet more great bloggers.
You can contact me at: marshmallowmudpie@yahoo.com if you'd like to see some stats.


2 comments

Powered by Blogger.
All content and images are © Melinda Collazo 2011-2016.

ShareThis

Search

Social Icons