My Hubby. Or, Why Things Don't Get Done.

I love my Hubby.  I do.  I mean, look at this face!  What's not to love?
And he makes cute babies, if I do say so myself.
He's kind, and caring, and funny, but he's ridiculously silly.  He keeps this saying in his wallet about how a man should always have the heart of a child, but I'm constantly reminding him that it doesn't say "behavior" of a child.  

I've never taken a running leap to try to touch the ceiling in the office of my son's school, but he sure has. 

He's also spray painted one of the windows of our home just because he thought it was funny when he threatened to do it and I said, "Don't you dare."  I guess saying that sealed the deal.  (He did scrape it off afterwards.)  

And I'd better not forget the time he gave the kids a bath outside with the hose!
He's definitely full of surprises, which is why I don't know why I was shocked when I asked him to take a head shot (you know, "from here up") pic of me for the blog's "Welcome" section and this is what I got.
Thanks babe!  




3 comments

  1. Looks like the pictures my kids take. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky girl. Good men are hard to find, and your husband sounds like one of the amazing ones (despite his picture taking skills lol).

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
All content and images are © Melinda Collazo 2011-2016.

ShareThis

Search

Social Icons