Pregnancy: Week 27

27 weeks pregnant
This Week:
Baby's brain is very active now.
Baby may have regular wake/sleep cycles.

Stretch Marks:  Still none.

Belly Button:  Still surface level.

Wedding Rings:  I usually just wear my engagement ring, since the wedding band is tighter, but this week I managed to get the band on too! I guess it's all that water I've been drinking!

Labor Signs:  None.  Just some regular Braxton Hicks.

Baby Purchases:  We got a couple of blankets and a big pack of baby washcloths to use as reusable wipes, but the highlight of our week was when my brother-in-law and sister-in-law came over with a HUGE bin of baby clothes!  It was awesome!  There had to be 40 onesies, 15 pair of baby mittens, tons of hats, socks, and cute little outfits - all in amazing condition.  It was way more clothes than Little Guy had when he was a baby.  Best. Gift. Ever.

Surprise:  I, ok, Hubby highlighted my hair!
pregnancy 27 weeks
I read that it's better to do foils or a cap than applying color to hair because that way the chemicals in the dye don't sit directly into the scalp to be absorbed into the body.  Lucky for me, Hubby is a licensed cosmetologist (though he only works on men these days) and foiled me up!

What do you think?


10 comments

  1. You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

    Visiting from the Pink Momma Hop and now following via GFC, G+, Twitter, and Instagram.

    Would love to have you join my Bloglovin Blog Hop:
    Bloglovin' Blog Hop @ Happy Kids, Inc

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Will definitely link up at the next one! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the new color! You look awesome blond.

    Also, I'm about to send you FB message about co-hosting the Focus on Mom meme this month. Just wanted to give you the heads up because somethings FB is weird and messages don't always get through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new color, you look great! And a husband that can do hair??? I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's pretty sweet. I haven't paid to have my hair done in almost 10 years!

      Delete
  4. You look great! Welcome to the 3rd trimester !!! :)

    http://sweepsgoround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Following you back via Google plus. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
All content and images are © Melinda Collazo 2011-2016.

ShareThis

Search

Social Icons