Farm Unit Printables

I prepared this unit late last summer, when I was getting things ready for homeschooling Little Guy in Kindergarten.  While combing the web, I realized that there were some really great printables available for preschoolers, but not many for kindergarteners.  I wanted to do a farm unit, and there wasn't much out there, so I thought I'd make my own.
free farm printables

Knowing how scarce free kindergarten material is, I felt a little guilty leaving the files just sitting on my computer when I could be sharing it. So I figured out how to convert these files to pdf format and make them available to you for free!

Here's a peek at some of the pages:


Hope you like them!

*If you use the printables and blog about them, leave a comment and let me know, and I'll add a link to your post! 

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.
All content and images are © Melinda Collazo 2011-2016.

ShareThis

Search

Social Icons